- 3D contents can be enjoyed at various places, e.g. movie theaters, TV in living room (via packaged content, broadcast, online distribution) and PC.
- 3D viewing requires 3D eyewear. Currently, two types of eyewear are used (active shutter eyewear and passive eyewear). Also each active shutter 3D eyewear supports different communication protocol, which is incompatible to each other.
Basic vision of our 3D Active Shutter Eyewear Technology Standard
- Standardizing active shutter 3D eyewear technology is essential in order to help grow 3D industry.
- It will provide better consumer experience if consumer can use the same 3D eyewear everywhere (for theater, for TV and for PC).
- Our 3D Active Shutter Eyewear Technology standard can be commonly used for theaters, for TV and for PC.
- Consumer can use the same 3D eyewear in various viewing environment. They can even take their own eyewear to movie theaters and will provide comfort and convenience.
- Consumer can use any 3D eyewear with any 3DTV/PC/Projector at home among various 3D Active Shutter Eyewear Technology products.
- Through verification program, our license program requires compliant 3D eyewear meets high level of standard and therefore give consumers comfort in selecting compliant products to our 3D Active Shutter Eyewear Technology.
For TV/PC/Projector manufacturers
- Make your device compatible with 3D eyewear from various manufacturers using our technology.
- Reduce burden of developing proprietary technology
For 3D eyewear manufacturers
- Opportunity to provide 3D eyewear to various device manufacturers supporting our technology
For retailers and distributors
- Reduce consumer confusions re: compatibility among eyewear and devices